- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We use data from Google’s interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
- Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. Visitors can also use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on to prevent their data to be used by Google Analytics.
- Confidential coaching client information will never be divulged to anyone, whether by verbal or written means, including in articles, where such information could possibly be traced back to the client.
- We collect a small affiliate commission from some Amazon product links throughout a few on-site content pieces.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.