Do you want to safely and naturally boost your testosterone, live longer, have better sex, and become superhuman?
Well, you’re in luck. Today’s episode of The Intentional Life is truly something special…
My guest today is Ben Greenfield.
Ben is someone I’ve been following for a while now and he has also been a personal friend of mine for the last four years.
In this episode, Ben shows that he is the ultimate human encyclopedia when it comes to everything related to health, wellness, and longevity. Listen to him talk for ten seconds about his area of expertise and you can see the passion and the depth of knowledge that he has. He’s truly something else.
This is definitely one of my favourite episodes that I’ve recorded to date… and if you’re looking to balance your hormones, boost your libido, or improve your health overall, I would strongly recommend checking it out.
During our discussion you will discover:
– How to naturally, safely, and effectively boost your testosterone levels
– The best possible workout structure you can use to boost your testosterone
– How to sleep better and longer
– The specific foods that you need to eat to naturally increase your testosterone levels
– How to improve your sex drive/libido by raising your testosterone levels
– Why too much of the wrong kind of cardio can actually LOWER your testosterone levels
– How to keep your hormones in check (in order to keep you happy, healthy, and high-libido’ed)
– What different kinds of natural and artificial light have to do with your testosterone levels (and what you can do about it, starting today)
– Specific ways that you can decrease any joint pain or stiffness
– And much, much more!
Resources mentioned in this interview:
– EnergyBits (chlorella and spirulina tablets)
– Ben’s article on heart rate variability
– Flux (software that removes the blue light from your computer in order for you to optimize your sleep)
– Pumpkin seeds, brazil nuts, and chia seeds
– Olive oil and coconut oil
– Melatonin (sleep aid)
– 23andme.com and Promethease (genetic testing/food sensitivities info)
– The Melt Method (book on alleviating joint pain/stiffness)
– Becoming A Supple Leopard (book)
– Nuun electrolyte tablets (these are the ultimate hangover cure that I drink anytime I drink any alcohol)
– How To Fix Your Gut: 9 Bad Things That Happen When Your Digestion Goes Wrong, How To Hit The Reboot Button & The Best Way To Detox Your Body
Related articles that you might like:
– Kill Stress, Boost Testosterone, And Have Better Sex
– 7 Exercises To Increase Your Sexual Stamina
– How To Cultivate Light And Dark Sexual Energy
– 7 Simple Life Skills That Improve Everything
– How To Get Fit For Sex (my interview on Ben’s podcast)
Dedicated to your success,