On today’s episode, Ruby Fremon and I discuss all things self-love.
We talk about her difficult past, the turning point that snapped her out of her life-funk, what her pathway to self-love looked like, and her unique philosophy on what it is that actually makes us more self-loving.
Ruby and I’s lives have overlapped in some pretty interesting ways over the last decade, but this was the first time that we’ve actually had a conversation. You don’t want to miss this episode.
During our discussion you will discover:
– How Ruby defines self-love
– What Ruby’s ‘rock-bottom’ looked like
– How and why you should fully own your story
– How the definition of addiction has shifted (to a much healthier, more all-encompassing place) over the past few years
– The soul-honouring reason that Ruby had to jump off of a boat during the middle of a party
– Some of the most important things that you need to cut out of your life in order to have a more self-loving relationship with yourself
– Why vulnerability is so damn challenging
– What specific fears stand between you and the new, more self-loving version of yourself
– Why the utterly terrifying cocoon phase of letting go of your old, toxic friends/social circle is a necessary step in your personal growth
– How courage helps you heal
– How mastering self-love will impact every area of your life
– Specific things that you can add to your life to boost your self-love
– Whether self is more about your thoughts or your actions
– The real reason that haters exist in your life, and how they’re hurting
– How to deeply love and accept everything about yourself (even your sometimes challenging or messy past)
Resources mentioned in this interview:
Related articles that you might like:
Dedicated to your success,