Today on The Intentional Life, I speak to my friend Stefan Pylarinos about the power of morning rituals.
Stefan, more than almost anyone I know on the planet, exemplifies the word intentional. Everything that he does has purpose behind it. From the way that he wakes up in the morning to how he goes to bed at night.
He loves on purpose, he works on purpose, and he lives on purpose.
Not only is he a total work horse who puts out a ton of value to the world through his website (appropriately named ProjectLifeMastery.com), he’s also one of the most kind, compassionate, and approachable guys that I’m lucky enough to call a friend.
In this episode, we deep dive into his thoughts on morning routines.
I wrote a piece called Why You Should Have A Morning Routine last month and a lot of people really enjoyed it. So I thought that it would be appropriate to have the morning rituals master on the show to talk shop about what he does for his morning ritual and why.
During our discussion you will discover:
– Why taking the time to nurture yourself at the beginning of the day is absolutely essential to feeling happy, grounded, and successful throughout your entire life
– How to calibrate your morning ritual to fit the specific demands of what you’re focusing on on that particular day
– The three areas of your life that you should be optimizing for to ensure a well-rounded morning ritual that will pay emotional dividends across your entire life
– When to be rigid with your morning ritual vs. when to be more flexible with it
– The single most important key to getting yourself to engage in your morning ritual with consistency (so that you naturally feel compelled towards doing it)
– Examples of what some of the most successful people in the world do for their morning rituals
– The flooding method vs. gradual progressive exposure (and how to safely, and slowly ensure that your unique morning ritual will actually stick)
Resources mentioned in this interview:
– Stefan’s e-course, Morning Ritual Mastery
– My interview with Stefan on his video podcast, How To Create More Passion In Your Relationship
Related articles that you might like:
Dedicated to your success,