This week on the Intentional Life, I interview my good friend Mike Muscari.
If you follow me closely, you might recognize Mike from various things I’ve posted over the last year.
Mike is a wave surfing, biohacking, dog-owning serial entrepreneur with a heart of gold. He also lives his life with a high degree of intentionality, so he was a perfect match to have on the show.
He is the founder of the company NanoNutra, which produces nutritional supplements that boast a significantly higher absorption rate (due to utilizing liposomal technology) than traditional supplements can offer.
After posting about how I personally consume his products on a daily basis and enough people asking me about what liposomes actually are, I thought I’d have the founder of the company on the show to explain it better than I ever could (and he definitely didn’t disappoint).
In this call we dig into:
– What the heck liposomal technology actually is (actually, first a really nerdy, in-depth explanation of what liposomes are, and then a super simple explanation of what they are)
– Why liposomal supplements offer drastically better absorption rates than regular supplements
– Why Mike decided to live in a van for over half a year by himself (and with his beautiful doggie)
– How Mike strategically leaned into his emotional processing after a challenging breakup
– What Mike’s overall life philosophy is when it comes to feeling alive every single day
– What Mike gets out of leading men’s groups on a weekly basis
– The drug that Mike used to access his deeply repressed emotional residue
– Why Mike credits a lot of his success to Napoleon Hill
– The difference between being alone and experiencing loneliness
– The nutritional supplements that Mike consumes on a daily basis that his company doesn’t produce
– And much, much more!
A few things that were mentioned in this interview…
I hope you enjoyed this interview and got a lot of value from it.
I’ll have a couple more video interviews coming out in the next few weeks.
Dedicated to your success,
Ps. If you enjoyed this video, you will likely also love watching: