This week on The Intentional Life video series, I interview my long-term friend and brother from another mother, Dan Go.
I first met Dan in 2012 and quickly became enamoured by his beautiful heart and amazing mindset.
Professionally, Dan helps people cultivate healthier bodies, while concurrently working on their minds (he’s a Mr. Miyagi like that).
Truthfully, I have wanted to do this interview for well over a year. I wanted to have Dan on the show because he is the kind of man that I think about whenever I hear women say things like “There aren’t any good men left out there.”
Dan is healthy, happy, kind-hearted as a motherfucker, and just a genuinely great guy.
In this episode, we discuss:
– his highest leverage daily habits that help him be his best self
– how to use meditation, journaling, and self-reflection to never veer off your life’s path
– the importance of small incremental change and ‘seed habits’ to transform your life for the better
– the necessity of doubling down on your core tribe/friends/family members
– how his relationship partner keeps him balanced and helps him be a better man
We then flip the switch and Dan asks me some questions about my life and my processes.
We get into, among other things:
– how I get so much writing done (500+ articles and counting)
– what a normal day looks like for me
– and much, much more.
Dedicated to your success,
Ps. If you enjoyed watching this interview, you’ll likely also love checking out:
– How To Boost Your Testosterone Naturally with Ben Greenfield
– How To Discover Your Core Gifts with Ken Page